Dannii Minogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New my daily blog

Go down

New my daily blog Empty New my daily blog

Post  dannii-gurl Thu May 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm heading home to Australia for a couple of months, to complete filming for Australia's Got Talent.

There has been a lot of speculation about me leaving The X Factor this week and I have been moved by the messages I have received from fans. I'm disappointed that 'Team Minogue' can't be a part of the show again this year, but I'm not 'furious,' 'upset' or 'livid;' we simply couldn't make the dates work.

The X Factor is brilliant and I've been the biggest fan since the first series. This year I will be watching the show from wherever I am. Can I still dress up at home?

I will be getting on the plane this weekend with the biggest smile on my face. Your kind messages of love and support this past week have filled me with so much joy. I will be back in the UK very soon for the release of the next 'Project D' collection, 'My Style' fashion book launch and some other secret projects! ☺

Love and kisses to everyone.

See you soon.

Dannii X

http://www.mydaily.co.uk/2011/05/19/dannii-minogue-the-truth-about-the-x-factor-and-what-i-am-doing-next/

dannii-gurl
dannii-gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum