Dannii Minogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dannii no judge XF 2011

2 posters

Go down

dannii no judge XF 2011 Empty Re: dannii no judge XF 2011

Post  Melissa Mon May 16, 2011 10:32 am

I have conflicting feelings about this lol. Part of me is happy because of the way she has been treated, the show doesn't deserve her and it means I don't have to worry about being home to watch because now that Cheryl isn't on I wasn't sure where I'd find a download of it anyway. But the other part of me is bummed because we won't get to see her every week.

I also feel who ever made the decision to not work with her schedule is stupid. Losing 3 judges at once is crazy and not only that but losing the most popular judge, I can't even. I also just read that they changed dates to accommodate a new judge, tell me how that works and how that's fair?!? Evil or Very Mad

As for the music, I'd be happy if she did do something with that again but I'm also fine if she doesn't. All I think of now is that article that was posted on the forum where she was quoted as saying it wasn't something she was interested in doing right now or something like that, so my hopes for new music aren't very high.
Melissa
Melissa

Back to top Go down

dannii no judge XF 2011 Empty dannii no judge XF 2011

Post  dannii-gurl Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 am

so what are you thoughts about this decission?

I really hope she will concentrate on some music! Very Happy
dannii-gurl
dannii-gurl
Admin

Back to top Go down